I just bought a 93 jeep grand cherokee for 500 so i didn’t expect it to run good at all. Well it runs perfect but other stuff is wrong with it. When I turn on my lights it shows that my brights are on when i pull back the lever to turn them off my inside lights come on and my air conditioner will begin to blow. Where could this wiring be located to fix this. I went through most of it. The previous owner did a lot of crap with the wiring and messed a lot of it it. There are many splices that I took out and plugged many things back up and tested it. Nothing changed though. I took off the club box and there are relays or fuses behind it which click (pretty sure its relays) Any ideas.